• You can open an account on Archistart to create and show your own portfolio
• You can create your own page as an architect, a student or a designer and personalize it with your contacts and a biographical/descriptive note.
• You can post the projects of which you are the architect, the student or the designer
• You can share a project with other people, making their name appear together with yours over the title of the project, as long as those people have already opened a designer account at Archistart.
You can erase all the information you have posted on Archistart at any time.
• Your personal data will not be shared with anyone without your express consent.
• You have the right to receive a written explanation if your account — for the reasons listed below — is canceled.
• You will always be treated with respect and discretion.
• Do not post material that is not of your creation. In particular, do not publish photographs not taken by you or photographs for which you have not obtained the right to publish.
• Remember to always indicate the co-creators of projects in the credits.
• Do not post advertising messages of any kind.
• Do not post obscene or offensive material.
• Avoid publishing pages that are not precisely devoted to the communication of an architectural or design project, and do not publish an excessive number of projects (over 100 projects in one year, for example).
If you want to contact Archistart team, email us or write us at email@example.com